“Best Ceviche ever”

Cuisines: Caribbean, Costa Rican, Venezuelan
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Service is very nice and open, dishes are delicious and they have a verzy big menu with a lot of different dishes.

There are newer reviews for Sabor Latino Bistro Restaurant

Reviewed September 25, 2013

We decided to go here because they had a special of a free glass of wine with the meal. The wine that we had was very good, and not just the cheapest wine available. We ordered an appetizer that was very good. I don't know the name of it, but it was little potatoe pancakes looking things served with natilla (spelling?), which is the Costa Rican sour cream. I had the casado con pascado, and each bite was melted in my mouth. The over all dinner was very lovely!

Reviewed July 18, 2013

My husband and I went tonight to have dinner there, and we really had a great experience. The place was wonderful, the people was so nice and the food really excellent!! We had typical food from Costa Rica, and we loved it!

Reviewed July 18, 2013

I loved the food here, the drinks were amazing!! Everything was made using fresh ingredients. I had a guanabana (aka soursop) drink and I wish I could find the same thing here in UK (the sun actually has it's hat on right now!), It was so refreshing that I drank too much and got brain freeze!. I had freshly fried fish and fritters; it was seasoned beautifully, leaving me wanting more. I went with 3 friends and left Sabor Latino having made 5 more!! as the super friendly and welcoming staff, made us feel comfortable and right at home. It was the perfect end to our Costa Rican experience. Definitely a must!

Reviewed July 17, 2013

My class stopped there while we were in Talamanca for a trip. It is not usual that when a bunch of hungry kids show up in a foreign restaurant that we are greeted with such appreciation and kindness. But that is exactly what we got when we stopped there. The owners seemed genuinely happy to have us. They were beyond helpful and accommodating. The food came out in a timely manner and was very good. We had such a good experience we came the next day for lunch. I was touched again by their kindness and how quick and good the food came out. There's a reason the locals and the tourists love it, it's a great place to go! Would highly recommend.