“Tourist info”
Review of Caribbean Tours

Caribbean Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Tours and packages Offered - Caribbean Tours Shuttles Services, Check the list of our Tours: Rafting, Tortuguero package all included,Cano`py, Snorkeling, Jungle Tours Bocas del Toro One day Tour and Shuttle service, and much moreCaribbean Tours - Feel the Caribbean...
Thunder Bay, Canada
“Tourist info”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

Tour operator named Paula is so wonderfully helpful. She arranged our transportation, confirmed our destinations. She is very patient. She is very knowledgable.

Visited February 2014

Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 78 helpful votes
“Excellent service and very freindly”
Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

Paolo is great and amazingly helpful with everything you want to do. No hard sell here, just really useful info and assistance.

Visited March 2014
San Antonio, TX
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great for family fun”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Paola responded fast to requests and changes. We used them for zip lines, fishing and shuttle from San Jose to Bocas Del Toro. Very professional outfit. You won't be disappointed. Everyone was on time with no delays. Excellent!!

Visited June 2013
Los Yoses, San Jose
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Service perfecto!”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Stolas Hostel had booked my trip to Bocas del Toro through Caribbean Tours with the use of their shuttle into Panama. Daola, one of the owners, met me at the bus station, since this was my first trip to Puerto Viejo. Once we met, we chatted like old friends; she's very friendly and warm as she made certain that my transportation to Bocas was smooth as possible. Also, she also offered her services in purchasing my return bus ticket for Costa Rica and have ready upon my return to Puerto Viejo. The guys with Caribbean Tours were extremely helpful and patient as I went through the Panama border. On the way back, I told the Richards' brother who was the driver that I loved my stay but didn't have an opportunity of having an actual coconut drink, and he stopped on the road and gathered four fresh green coconuts before reaching the border, whilst in line, he had cleared the top, bore a hole and stuck two straws for me to drink. "Now you have your coconut," he said with a smile. What service! Later plans of re-visiting Puerto Viejo and booking a scuba dive tour with Caribbean tours!

Visited November 2012
Cortez, Colorado
“Recommendation for “Carribean Tours” of Puerto Viejo of Talamanca, Costa Rica”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

I would like to recommend two travel agents/advisors, who made a large difference in arranging transportation, suggesting tours & saving much frustration when we changed our plans midstream. One trip was a from Puerto Viejo to Bocas Del Toro. They suggested a shuttle and driver, which was economical, but helped immensely in crossing the border. As our Spanish is not very good, the offices are not obvious, & the lines can be long, the driver arranged for us to not wait in the long line, & greatly expedited passage. Finding the several bus stops would also have been a mystery. The second trip was from Puerto Viejo to La Fortuna & Monteverde. Using the shuttle saved hours off the trip by avoiding the miasma in San Jose, & its multiple bus terminals. These young ladies, know the scene from the drivers up, helped during off hours, when their help was essential & they did not have to be available, speak good English & Spanish & are wonderful people. Ron& Diane Cox, from Colorado, USA, July 16th, 2012

Visited July 2012