“New breakfast treat in Puerto Viejo ”

The Lazy Mon Sports & Music Bar
Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

How does soft scrambled eggs with fresh avocado and bacon Mash and awesome fries and the best view of the water around for breakfast lazy mom has just begun but they have a good menu with a good view and a good staff so don't miss this delight on your trip

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

We went on a Sunday I think - 2 for 1 all day!! Bargain alert! We stayed till they closed as there was live music which added a very nuce vibe to the terrasse with the sea view... well actually on the beach!! Food-wise, it is not gastronomy but the range of burgers definitely hit the spot after a few drinks!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

Lazy Mon is a low key chill beach bar with 1/2 priced happy hour and live bands at 5:30pm on Saturday.

For me there was not anything particularly spectacular or noteworthy about the place itself, but it’s at a great location and I really enjoyed being on the swing set perched right on the shore to watch the sunset and sway to the live beats.

Muy tranquilo. Tunias mae.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

I came here to this establishment two evenings in a row. Each visit was fun, but the service was not happy. The staff are indifferent. Thankfully, I was not here for customer service although it would have been happily welcomed.

My friend enjoyed a delicious fruit beer and I eagerly devoured my Lazy Mamma.

On both occasions the music was amazing (old school R&B and a live happy hour band). We returned for happy hour Coco loco and my favourite Brazilian drink, Caipirinas. We enjoyed friendly social times along the beach front. Salsa Brava!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 2, 2018 via mobile

This was the spot to listen to live music in town while dining by the beach. They do not use a wait-list so you have to be very aggressive about finding a table to sit at. People will walk in after you and if they see a table open up they will snatch it! We had the Caribbean rice & beans con pollo and two Bavaria beers. It was wonderful! Bring your umbrella or raincoat because it can rain in a minute! You will be sent scrambling for cover!

Date of visit: May 2018