“Gr8 Seaside Vibe!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed May 2, 2018 via mobile

This was the spot to listen to live music in town while dining by the beach. They do not use a wait-list so you have to be very aggressive about finding a table to sit at. People will walk in after you and if they see a table open up they will snatch it! We had the Caribbean rice & beans con pollo and two Bavaria beers. It was wonderful! Bring your umbrella or raincoat because it can rain in a minute! You will be sent scrambling for cover!

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed April 28, 2018 via mobile

We were looking for a spot right on the beach and this was it. We watched the sun set while listening to the live band. They have a variety of seating options including tables, musk oak chairs, stand up tables, benches and even a couple swings on the beach.
The view and atmosphere was amazing. We had the 2for1 Happy hour drinks which were delicious.
The 3 dip platter was great and the wraps were just as delicious. Tons of food and we couldn’t even finish.
The waitress was not happy or very accommodating but I won’t let one person ruin my review of this great watering hole.
Highly recommend.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

After a long bike ride from Playa Negra to Manzanillo and back to Peurto Viejo, I heard the outdoor music and stopped to check out this place. Am I ever glad I did. It's right on the beach. I parked my bike, sat up on the bench and happily listened to the live band. They were great, but I wish they were more upbeat with the tunes. This was a Thursday, so I wonder what this place would be like on a weekend. Probably fun. The 2 for 1 mojitos were enjoyable. As I was leaving I checked out the tree swing, with water almost at my feet.

Reviewed March 19, 2018

Love the atmosphere and the service was fantastic! Food however was not as impressive, wouldn't recommend the nachos as the cheese they put on everything they serve takes almost like cheese-wiz...not very appetizing. Other than that, the view is fantastic!

Reviewed March 13, 2018

This is ** The American Tourist Trap ** of Puerto Viejo. $5 for a warm, longneck Imperial. You can go across the street and buy an entire dinner for that. If you are so afraid of geniune, Spanish-speaking bars and restaurants, why did you travel to Costa Rica in the first place?

1  Thank Fone B