“Phenomenal find!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Malbec - CLOSED

Malbec
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Marble Falls, Texas
“Phenomenal find!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013

We were delighted by the couple who own the restaurant. The food, beginning with the melted provolone cheese, was AMAZING!! The atmosphere is inviting and warm, the food is incredible!

Seattle, Washington
“Did someone say 'cheese on the grill!"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

We loved this restaurant. It was the best meal we had while we were in the area and our kids wanted to go back every night. It was very hard to stick to our goal to try somewhere different every day.
You have to turn off the main road to get to it, but there's a good sign at the turning so it isn't hard to find. It's a very pretty patio style setting.
We shared the cheese that had been melted on the grill with olives for an appetizer. Oh my goodness it was good! We had to promise our sons to try to recreate it on the grill at home; we'll see how that goes. The steaks were perfectly cooked to our specifications, and I loved the pepper sauce that came with mine. Of course we had to have a bottle of Malbec too!

• Visited June 2013
Palm Desert CA
“Exquisite Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

My wife and I called in here Tuesday night as we are staying In a Bungalow in Cocles , this was one place I had marked out to visit . Being a big Steak eater myself i have always loved Argentinian Steak , the menu was incredible I was salivating just reading it . Seeing Black Sausage on the menu in the starters was a real bonus , you can not buy this in the US being a Brit this was a real treat .
After a real difficult choice a chose the Rib Eye and it was beautiful , my Wife had the tenderloin and that was even better ! . The ambience and service was out of this world , the couple that own this place are beautiful people . In fact the owner/chef gave us a lift home after our meal , will be calling back next week !

Dallas, Texas
“Great steak”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013

The couple that own and run this restaurant were so nice, and she was very helpful in explaining the specials and dishes to us. The was one of the best steaks I have had, and the price is on par for what you would expect to pay in the states for a fine steak.

Montreal, Canada
“Best steak ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

Probably the best steak we EVER had, especially for that price! Grilled to perfection, flavorful, tender, juicy... My partner had the sirloin and I chose the skirt steak. Mine was tasting so strongly of barbecue (the grill, not the sauce), it was amazing. Very very highly recommend this place!!
Even the chorizo we had as a starter was delicious.