“Perfect trip to Costa Rica.”

Gecko Trail - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Gecko Trail Costa Rica is full service travel agency based in Costa Rica. We offer a wide selection of tours, activities and transportation all over the country. We are specialized in helping clients to set up a customized and authentic experience of the real Costa Rica. We plan your trip to maximize your holiday time enjoying the incredible nature and wide selection of activities, and make sure to offer a fun, safe and hassle-free experience of the best Costa Rica has to offer - whether this is for individual travelers, couples or groups, we make sure you get the right fit. Our Vision• Excellence in customer service• Innovative travel options• Professionalism in dealing with clients as well as with vendors• Provide the best quality possible• Use local providers and help the local community grow in a sustainable way• Fair employment of local staff including accurate training and salary
Reviewed August 12, 2010

We had or 22 day trip to CR planned and booked by Anja of Gecko Trails.

She did a great job in adding valuable suggestions and recommending great tours and beautiful hotels.
Every transfer, every tour pickup, every hotel worked out as planned - just perfect.

If I would recommend anything, then It'd be, just trust Gecko's experience and let them organize you trip to CR.

Reviewed August 5, 2010

We booked our trip to costa rica with Air Canada Vacation but we booked our trips through Gecko Trail Adventures. We are SO glad we did! It was WAY better than anything the resort had to offer. The trip sizes were smaller, sometimes just the 2 of us! The guides were always early or on time and very friendly. We booked with Mauricio at Gecko and he was AMAZING! Made it so easy for us. We told him what we wanted and he gave it to us and then some! It was easyto book , easy to pay for and we had a blast! We even booked 2 extra hotel nights inland using Gecko and the hotels were fantastic. We will be using them again when we go back! Thanks to them for making our trip so easy and so much fun! :)

Reviewed July 14, 2010

Having recently returned from Costa Rica, I must give credit where it is due! Gecko Trail Adventures (GTA) did an amazing job in co-ordinating our vacation!!!

Personally, I'm very specific on the way I spend my time, especially when on vacation!!! Only having 6 days to spend in Costa Rica, I wanted to see and do as much as possible.

I contacted GTA inquiring if they could make the arrangements for me. From the very beginning Nina and Karen were amazing, professional and friendly!!! I couldn't have ask for better service or nicer people!!!

In 6 days my partner and I managed to visit Tortuga Island, White water raft Rio Pacuare. Visit Volcano Arenal and the Hot Springs, do the Hanging Bridges Tour, went Zip Lining with Sky Trek , and still got two days at Maunel Antonio National Park, plus a full day in San Jose visiting the Central Market, Museums and get some shopping done!!!

They co-ordinated the transportation, tours and hotels. I was never disappointed and transport was always on time!

Do yourself a favor, don't think about it...just let them put your vacation together!!! I have traveled all over the world and used many different tour companies. Gecko Trail Adventures are right up there with the best of them! I wished they had branches all over the world, then I'd use them for all my vacations exclusively!!!

To Nina and Karen, THANK YOU for your FANTASTIC, PROFESSIONAL AND RELIABLE SERVICE!!! We had such a great time in your beautiful country and when we visit again without a doubt I will contact you all to put together our package!!!

You made our limited time in Costa Rica completely hassle and worry free....thanks so much!!!

Reviewed July 13, 2010

I am very much a pre-planner because I don't want to work once I set down on a trip. Gecko Trail Adventures could not have been better for me. Their website offers so many choices that I was able to tailor-make what I wanted and at the best price out there. (I researched the hell out of EVERYTHING!) Things went very smoothly. No worries.

Reviewed July 9, 2010

Gecko were chosen by the four of us as a mid-range tour company willing to individually design a tour to meet personal needs. This included hotels and transport. They (Anja) did a wonderful job, always responsive to our requests. And full of good ideas. In the end we visited five places in two weeks - and most of the time it didn't feel like hard work. And with the wonderful scenery and wildlife, it was a great, exciting trip.

When we arrived in Costa Rica everything worked out perfectly, despite apparent complexities. The hotels were well chosen; the transport arrangements all worked, despite the dirt roads and boat awaiting our arrival, the rain and the white water rafting.

We could not recommend them highly enough.