“Excellent travel planning, excellent service”

Gecko Trail - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Gecko Trail Costa Rica is full service travel agency based in Costa Rica. We offer a wide selection of tours, activities and transportation all over the country. We are specialized in helping clients to set up a customized and authentic experience of the real Costa Rica. We plan your trip to maximize your holiday time enjoying the incredible nature and wide selection of activities, and make sure to offer a fun, safe and hassle-free experience of the best Costa Rica has to offer - whether this is for individual travelers, couples or groups, we make sure you get the right fit. Our Vision• Excellence in customer service• Innovative travel options• Professionalism in dealing with clients as well as with vendors• Provide the best quality possible• Use local providers and help the local community grow in a sustainable way• Fair employment of local staff including accurate training and salary
“Excellent travel planning, excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2014

My family took a 12 day trip in Costa Rica in April 2014. I had GTA plan the entire trip for me and they did an excellent job! Everything went perfectly smoothly, exactly according to the plan. I had them arrange our transportation from place to place, day trips, activities. Our family had a great time. I had one hotel where I wanted a different room from what was assigned to me, and we were switched; this was the only time on the whole trip that I needed to get in touch with GTA about a problem. I did contact them several times during the trip to check in, and they were very responsive. I recommend them highly.

Visited April 2014

Atlanta, Georgia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“You Made it One of Our BEST Vacations!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2014

Nadieh! Nadieh! Nadieh! When we called we barely knew what we were talking about to you and yet you formulated an amazing plan that made this one of the best times EVER! The hotels were perfect, the adventures amazing and the patience you showed with our mixed up flights and having to coordinate ALL of that travel across the entire country three different times....! And then to top it all off we got to meet you at our new favorite hotel in the world...Banana Azul! What a dream! We'll see you again next time!

Visited April 2014
Tahuya, Washington
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent travel planning!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2014

Ernesto put together a 10 day, 3 city, 4 tour package that went seamless! We went from San Jose, to Manuel Antonio/Quepos, back to San Jose, then to Puerto Viejo (Banana Azul), then back to San Jose. Every pick-up and transfer was on time as scheduled, the drivers were friendly, and helpful.
Ernesto did a great job of coordinating our very ambitious itinerary, and we never felt rushed, or like we were running from one place to another. We VERY HIGHLY recommend Gecko Trail Adventures (Ernesto in particular)!!! Use them to see and enjoy Costa Rica! You'll be very happy you did!! We will use them again! Thanks So Much!!

Visited May 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“GTA have REDEFINED my definition of travel!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2014

Amazing company guys! Best customer service I've ever encountered. We had an issue with a bus driver not stopping at our hotel to get us. Haha. Not even an argument from them "brett, get in a cab + we will pay for it". $250 cab ride later, reimbursed without question. Thanks Earnesto! But more importantly, I wish Gecko was in every city I travel to, because their activities + planning was 2nd to none. Don't hesitate. Book with them NOW!!!!

Visited January 2014
2 Thank brettmcurry
Los Angeles, California
60 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Will use Gecko again!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014

Gecko travels arranged severeal transportation options for us in Costa Rica and Panama, and we were very happy with the service provided. The mini bus trip from San Jose to Panama, via Puerto Viejo was well organized and the included lunch at Banana Azul was excellent! Will use Gecko again for travel in Costa Rica and Panama!

Visited January 2014