“Great little vegetarian spot”
Review of Veronica's Place - CLOSED

Veronica's Place
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Veronica`s Restaurant is now closed. Thank you for all your love and support over the last 11 years. We are now back at our home where we started and are still offering cooking classes and cultural breakfast and dinners.
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Great food and excellent healthy drinks. Really sweet owner and service. Get the veggie steak, I think it was called really enjoyed that and the drink with the "Noni" local healthy elixir and tasty too. Thanks Veronica! Nuestra gente vegeteriana!

Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

I went here last time I was in Costa, and I really enjoyed it. The menu had a lot to choose from and the food was really yummy. It is veggie but they do it well. I also had a local chocolate/soy milk drink that was to die for! The restaurant itself is pretty, with a patio overlooking PV also. The service was good, normal CR pace. Veronica was walking around talking to guests and I had a nice chat with her. She is a sweet lady and really worked hard to get this restaurant going. It has a cool story behind it. I can't wait to go next year while I'm in PV!

Reviewed September 20, 2012

What a lovely little place on the second story in downtown PV with the world's most charming hostess, Veronica. The three in my party all had the vegan burger sandwich and were amazed at its flavor. Veronica also makes healthy drink concoctions. She is not only charming but basically takes your order, blends the drinks, cooks the food and serves you!

Reviewed August 22, 2012 via mobile

Veronica goes over and above the call of duty to accommodate health conscious groups off any size. The larger the better and the food will not disappoint.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

The sun was beating down on us today as we walked around Puerto Viejo and a lunch stop at Veronica's was just what we needed to cool down. The homemade juices were great, as was the coconut rice. As a vegetarian, it was great to find a local place with a few more menu options. But what I really loved was the friendly service and the focus on healthy eating. I'm headed back tomorrow.