“Excelent service,grate food,you will enjoy it”
Review of Amimodo

Amimodo
Cuisines: Costa Rican
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: the Amimodo restaurant is located in front the beach.We have a different kind of special home made dishes ,celiacs pastas and veggetarian food. Friendly service....special for family and lovers!
Reviewed November 1, 2011

Real italian food.If you call at least 2 days before you can ask Mikela,the mother's owner,to prepare Gnoquis,there are just superb,they will melt in your mouth. Pitza is great too,and if you prefer seafood try the fish in orange sauce. The owner is always there looking to take care of you. I go once a year and this place is always my first visit since 7 years ago. Try it,I'm sure you will enjoy.

Reviewed October 22, 2011

Food was expensive for what you got. I ordered the black ravioli it was okay but not worth the price, my boyfriend got a small piece of fish and it was dry and water was warm. Final thought so not the worth the money you pay. Go to Mare Nostrum restaurant instead, great prices awesome paella, fish dishes and serves cold water.

adeliaCostaRica, Gerente at Amimodo, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2011

Thanks for your opinion. I am sorry that you found the fish was dry. You should have told us because we would have exchanged it right away (also the water, obviously). As for the price please note that most of our pasta - like the ravioli you had - is home made, not pasta you buy in the super market. The cost for a dish includes also the quality of the place, which in our case is a nice restaurant right next to the waves of Salsa Brava, a big tropical garden with ranchos and also the service. Therefor you cannot compare the prices of a restaurant to the ones of a "Soda".
Best regards
Michela (manager)

Reviewed October 13, 2011

We ate here for lunch one day. We had been walking around town and just picked this place to stop and have lunch at. It is a very nice restaurant right on the beach. We sat at an outside table. The view and the atmosphere where great. Our server was very kind and helpful. The food there was very good. It was a little more on the expensive side than I would normally spend on lunch but it was very much worth it. I would definitely go back there!

Reviewed August 10, 2011

I had lunch and dinner during my last trip here. The pizza was excellent!! I also tried the Spaghetti Carbonara and it was good, but I think I make a great carbonara so I was comparing it to mine. All at my table enjoyed their food. Definitely get a pizza here while you are in town.

Reviewed July 25, 2011

This family owned and operated beach front restaurant was one of the memorable things of our caribbean vacation. Great food and great wine. The pasta is great with fresh home made ingredients. The pizza has great flavor too. We had dinner 3 nights in a row, and the third night the owner Livio shared a glass of wine with our family. We had a great time and enjoyed the feeling of this unique beach front Italian Restaurant.