From the moment we arrived we were treated like VIPs. We were given excellent advice on local restaurants, tours/excursions, and massage, and made to feel almost like part of the family for the week we stayed. Playa Chiquita has a beautiful, undeveloped beach. The rainforest along the beach has lots of monkeys, sloths, and birds. There are many restaurants in the area, with an excellent variety of cuisine, both local and interational. There are other conveniences nearby including Internet cafes, grocery stores, pubs, and souvenir/clothing stores, and yet it still feels laid-back and relaxed. I would definitely recommend El Nido Cabinas for anyone who wants a relaxing vacation somewhere off the beaten track. Nice pool and spa too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand New! Beautiful craftsman bungalows set in tropical gardens with salt water pool and jacuzzi. Bright and Spacious bungalows with king size bed, 300+ cotton sheets, kitchen and eating bar, TV/DVD, sofa bed, hot water and AC. Warm hospitality and full service tour booking. 200 m to gorgeous Playa Chiquita beach, 3and a half miles from lively Puerto Viejo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your El Nido Cabinas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Nido Cabinas Hotel Puerto Viejo
- El Nido Cabinas Costa Rica/Limon