Very spacious bungalow, nicely decorated, mosquito net over the bed, very nice bathroom with three split areas and warm water (not a given at the coast), open kitchen, TV, ceiling fan, porch with hanging hammock and bench.
In the middle of the nature, very close to the sea (200 mts). It has also a swimming pool and beautiful garden/forest surrounding the only four bungalows (so you won't have the feeling of being in an overcrowded place ever).
The couple managing the hotel, Paolo and Victoria, are lovely. Not pretentious at all, it is a very close and friendly service that makes you feel like among friends.
Breakfast is included and you can agree to have dinner in advance from a menu they will offer you.
Regarding WIFI and Sat TV we were warned in advance that it works when it works and the WIFI is slow and working only in the breakfast area, so no surprises.
Overall, after having been four times in Costa Rica, El Nido is a very nice place I would love to come back to. We spent here the last 3 days in and it offers a great value for the price. It was the best way to end the vacations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand New! Beautiful craftsman bungalows set in tropical gardens with salt water pool and jacuzzi. Bright and Spacious bungalows with king size bed, 300+ cotton sheets, kitchen and eating bar, TV/DVD, sofa bed, hot water and AC. Warm hospitality and full service tour booking. 200 m to gorgeous Playa Chiquita beach, 3and a half miles from lively Puerto Viejo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your El Nido Cabinas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Nido Cabinas Hotel Puerto Viejo
- El Nido Cabinas Costa Rica/Limon