I have spent 6 wonderful days over there. It really looks like you're in one of those National Geographic spots! Right in the middle of the Caribean Jungle, but in a very confortable house with lovely deck, pool-table and awesome swimming pool. 5 minute walking you're in (probably) the best beach in the world, where you can swim at ANY time of the day :)
Also you're not far from Porto Viejo ( 10mns), a little town where you find mostly everything from supermarkets to nice bars and restaurants.
And, of course, La Kukula Lodge is runned by the Best possible people : Sonia and Pepo! They will help you and will made your stay even better, trust me :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Kukula Lodge is situated in Playa Chiquita/ Puerto Viejo, next to Refugio de Vida Silvestre de Gandoca-Manzanillo and Cahuita N.P.Built in 2008, La Kukula Lodge follows the principles of sustainable architecture and only plantation wood (teak) has been used in its construction. With its tropical-contemporary style, the bungalows blend naturally with the wooded surroundings: an ideal location to enjoy the flora and fauna the region has to offer. A simple path system running through the garden links each bungalow, the “rancho-bar” and the swimming pool. There are only 8 rooms available, all are very spacious and airy, with their own deck, fans, bathrooms and hot water from a hybrid solar/electric system. All rooms have fantastic views from private terraces onto the sylvan garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Kukula Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Kukula Hotel Puerto Viejo
- La Kukula Lodge Costa Rica/Limon