“yummy surreal treat”
Review of Pure Jungle Spa

Pure Jungle Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Sense the magic of the rainforest with its mystery and allure. Start your Pure Jungle Spa experience by soaking your feet in an aromatic infusion of flowers and botanicals in a hand-hammered copper basin, while you sip our signature jungle elixir; smell exotic scents; feel the tropical oils massaged into your body; and hear the rhythms of birds and bugs with an occasional call from a toucan or the roar of a howler monkey.
Minneapolis, MN
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“yummy surreal treat”
Reviewed May 9, 2009

I visited the Pure Jungle Spa while on my honeymoon. It was so great! I had the chocolate body treatment and massage...wow! The massage room was great, with a big open window that looks out into the rainforest. The massage was great so relaxing and the body treatment made my skin so soft and it smelled really good all night long. I would highly recommend that you visit while you are in the area, you will have a great time. The staff make you feel very comfortable, they are so nice and welcoming. I only wish that I would have bought more of the vanilla body butter!

jentigua
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pure Jungle Spa is Pure Heaven”
Reviewed April 27, 2009

I got two treatments the first visit.
- Facial for an hour
the facial was wonderful. It was the first facial I have ever had. It was an hour and was thorougly relaxing.
- 1.5 hour deep tissue massage
This was heaven. The energy of my masseuse was incredible, and she really helped work out some tension I had in my shoulders.

I loved it so much I came back for the Chocolate decadence treatment. This was a a real treat and my skin loved it. You get an exfoliation, as well as a massage that comes with an organic chocolate body scrub at the end. Devine.

In all the spa was professional, beautiful and relaxing. They start you off with a foot bath before every treatment; they move you to a room where you can hear those nice Costa Rican jungle sounds, as well as the soothing music they play. They were accommodating and friendly. Turns out my birthday is the same as one of the masseuse’ and I was invited to a birthday dinner out the next night, and given a birthday present of some yummy spa goodies. I thoroughly enjoyed my experience and will definitely visit next time I am there.

Jen