“An exquisitely orchestrated symphony of the senses”
Review of Pure Jungle Spa

Pure Jungle Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Sense the magic of the rainforest with its mystery and allure. Start your Pure Jungle Spa experience by soaking your feet in an aromatic infusion of flowers and botanicals in a hand-hammered copper basin, while you sip our signature jungle elixir; smell exotic scents; feel the tropical oils massaged into your body; and hear the rhythms of birds and bugs with an occasional call from a toucan or the roar of a howler monkey.
Reviewed January 31, 2014

A Chocolate Facial at Pure Jungle Spa
A Sensual Masterwork of Pure Jungle Pleasures
The Spa is a visual delight, natural, warm, alluring. It's filled with delightful sounds of nature, and soothing uplifting music. After being warmly greeted by the receptionist I was brought a chilled wine glass of their special jungle elixir to enjoy while my feet were being bathed in Ylang Ylang scented water. This was just the prelude for the massage itself. My masseuse was Denise who demonstrated the warmth, sensitivity, and presence befitting the goddess that she is. And of course the soothing comfort of her knowing hands that sensitively conveyed just the right pressures in the right places for the right duration. During the facial massage I was treated with a series of applications of nurturing aromatic oils, spritzes, and of course that soothing warm pure chocolate. After my sublime massage I was further treated to a tray with pure chocolate and a chilled glass of water with a refreshing hint of cucumber. The whole experience was carefully arranged with attention to the littlest of details to assure a heavenly experience. This is an exquisitely orchestrated symphony of the senses. Scrimp on necessities if you must, but splurge on this indulgence--you deserve it.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

A zen atmosphere hut surrounded by tropical plants and flowers, butterflies, hummingbirds and birds. The outside world (roosters, machinery, vendors) might disconnect you briefly now and then from the calming environment of the massage room and scents, but not for long. Once the treatment is complete, you are treated to an outdoor shower; only the sun, plants, hummingbirds and butterflies witness your shower ritual. I loved the experience. Then, a little treat of drinking cool water with a slice of cucumber and locally made dark chocolate. Many products are available for purchase; check their website. The massage therapists are experienced and certified. Roxanne was great! [I've been taking massages for more than 30 yr.]

Reviewed January 5, 2014

Great team, with very good customer service skills. The decoration is very nice. I had a facial and i really enjoyed it, my friend had a massage and she was delighted.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

Not only is this spa in such an amazing spot(you really feel like you're in the jungle) but the therapists are fantastic as well !! I get a LOT of massages and this was by far the best I've ever had. The entire experience from the minute I walked in the door was absolutely sublime. Even the woman who owned the spa followed up with me afterward to make sure I had a good experience. I would recommend it highly to anyone :))

Reviewed November 22, 2013

This was one of my best massage experiences (and I have had many of them). Great ambiance and the masseuse was very well trained.
Thanks!