“Heaven!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pure Jungle Spa

Pure Jungle Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Sense the magic of the rainforest with its mystery and allure. Start your Pure Jungle Spa experience by soaking your feet in an aromatic infusion of flowers and botanicals in a hand-hammered copper basin, while you sip our signature jungle elixir; smell exotic scents; feel the tropical oils massaged into your body; and hear the rhythms of birds and bugs with an occasional call from a toucan or the roar of a howler monkey.
Swindon, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Heaven!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

I had a facial and a pedicure here - by far the best facial I have ever had! Ask for Roxanne as she has magic hands. My skin is feeling soft and clean and soooo young. If I could have one of these incredibly relaxing facials every month, I am sure I could defy ageing. Unfortunately I have to return to England next week so it's not possible. On top of having a lusciously soft face, my hands and feet are super soft and smooth too. I'm happy to be returning home with such pretty feet after a miracle pedicure too. Thank you Pure Jungle Spa, the treatments were so heavenly and worth every penny.

Visited September 2013

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“The best massage I've ever had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

We had a wonderful couples massage at Pure... The staff were warm and welcoming, and from the moment you get there you feel you're somewhere special. The massage itself was amazing, and the room is open at the back, so you can listen to the sound of the jungle (and in our case, heavy downpour of rain!) which makes the whole experience even more special. Highly recommend!

Visited August 2013
Ottawa, Canada
“The MOST Relaxing Spa Treatment - Ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

I am soooo happy that I have experienced Pure Jungle Spa! I selected the Papaya Body Treamtment and it was divine! From the moment I checked into the Spa - I felt nurtured and surrounded by beautiful scenery and people. The treatment started off with a foot bath with flowers and essential oils. Then I was escorted to an all woooden massage room which felt so cozy and relaxing - especially with the soft music and pitter patter of the rain on the leaves outside. I enjoyed a relaxing massage expertly delivered by my therapist - followed by blended papaya slathered on my skin and covered with warm banana leaves. It was so exotic and felt amazing!
The treatment was concluded with a refreshing glass of water and some chocolate made by local Bri Bri indigenous women. Their gift shop had wonderful lotions and chocolate that were made by locals in the area, using mango, lemongrass and coconut oil - all so wonderful for your body! I can't wait to go back and try the chocolate body treatment - pure heaven!

Visited August 2013
Tampa, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Relaxation in the jungle!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

We had the best massages at the Pure Jungle Spa! The staff was excellent and the place was so relaxing! They soak your feet in flower petals before they begin your massage! It is absolutely worth it to go!

Visited July 2013
Orlando, Florida
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“One of the highlights of my trip - chocolate/couples massage 90 min”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

Ive had many massages and really this was one of my favorites and worth the extra money in my opinion (as I know some other places are slighlty cheaper.)

pros:
beatiful scenary
amazing extras like putting your feat in hot water (I wont ruin the rest of the surprises)
shower outside!
couples massage was romantic
staff was so friendly and rose even went out of her way to drop us off at our next location.
my boyfriends masseuse was rose (he loved his massage! but said in the future, he didnt want so much attention to releasing neck pain)
I cant remember my masseuse name at the moment but she was great! I would have liked if we spoke a little longer before we started and if she asked me if I liked the pressure etc but honeslty it was one of the best massages Ive ever had.

Cons
I dont enjoy listening to upbeat jazz, Id prefer if they asked my preference or just played soft relaxing music.
If you do get the chocolate massage consider doing it during the day as some bugs obviosuly start coming once you are covered in chocolate.
The facility was very nice so I expected the bathroom to be a little cleaner. This was not a huge deal/ more of a suggestion.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Traveladventure33
junglespaowner, Owner at Pure Jungle Spa, responded to this review, August 3, 2013
Hi there!
I wanted to thank you for taking the time to write this review. It was especially helpful because of the "cons" part that you included with suggestions to make the experience even better. I appreciate that you gave us 5 stars (we do strive for excellence but there are always details that need to be attended to). Please do come in if you are ever in the area so that we can thank you in person and give you another opportunity to see your very useful comments taken to heart.

Pura Vida!