“One of the best things we did on our trip!”
Review of Pure Jungle Spa

Pure Jungle Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Sense the magic of the rainforest with its mystery and allure. Start your Pure Jungle Spa experience by soaking your feet in an aromatic infusion of flowers and botanicals in a hand-hammered copper basin, while you sip our signature jungle elixir; smell exotic scents; feel the tropical oils massaged into your body; and hear the rhythms of birds and bugs with an occasional call from a toucan or the roar of a howler monkey.
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This spa is so wonderful. We walked from Playa Negra, taking our time, stopping to eat, drink and shop. So, by the time we arrived, the foot bath felt great. The atmosphere at this jungle spa is great. You know how sometimes when you go to a spa or for a massage, they put on environmental jungle sound music... well that's what was going on here, but it wasn't music.. it was real jungle sounds! Loved everything about this from the wonderful, peaceful, atmosphere, to the decorative details, to the thatch roof, to the wonderful scent to the lovely staff and the lemonade and chocolates. I recommend the 90 minute calypso facial. It was heavenly. They even worked my husband in for a treatment for his sunburned legs (too much time on a boat the prior day.) They applied a cooling aloe / cucumber treatment and wrapped him in banana leaves. Of course every treatment comes with wonderful foot, hand and scalp massage. Love Pure Jungle Spa!

1  Thank jendrake

Reviewed November 5, 2012

This spa alone is worth the trip to Puerto Viejo! The staff is very warm and welcoming, the spot itself is beautiful, and the massages, facials, pedicures and manicures are excellent - and I tried each one! Only the highest quality oils and creams are used and one leaves feeling renewed, relaxed and beautiful! My visit here was at the tail end of a very intense work period and I left feeling as if I had been on vacation the whole time! Excellent plus!

Reviewed October 31, 2012

I had the most relaxing semi-deep tissue massage of my life. I'm a fairly big/muscular guy who is used to sub par massages due to my build. My masseuse was more then up for the job. Not only was she very professional, but she tailored the massage fit me needs. If you ask me, this is the number one destination in Puerto Viejo.

Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

This is my 4th time on the spa and it's always good as the last time. He girls are really professional and will leave you, in my wife's words, boneless!! Try one of their massages at the end of your trip, so you go back home really relaxed and like new!

Reviewed October 22, 2012

I had a wonderful facial with Denise who is the owner of this lovely relaxing spa . Something very special here with all the local products used in the treatments and both Denise and the young lady working with her were warmth personified . I would give this place 10 stars , one of the true highlights of my trip ! Try it !