“most relaxing massage ever”
Review of Pure Jungle Spa

Pure Jungle Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Sense the magic of the rainforest with its mystery and allure. Start your Pure Jungle Spa experience by soaking your feet in an aromatic infusion of flowers and botanicals in a hand-hammered copper basin, while you sip our signature jungle elixir; smell exotic scents; feel the tropical oils massaged into your body; and hear the rhythms of birds and bugs with an occasional call from a toucan or the roar of a howler monkey.
Reviewed October 31, 2012

I had the most relaxing semi-deep tissue massage of my life. I'm a fairly big/muscular guy who is used to sub par massages due to my build. My masseuse was more then up for the job. Not only was she very professional, but she tailored the massage fit me needs. If you ask me, this is the number one destination in Puerto Viejo.

There are newer reviews for Pure Jungle Spa

Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

This is my 4th time on the spa and it's always good as the last time. He girls are really professional and will leave you, in my wife's words, boneless!! Try one of their massages at the end of your trip, so you go back home really relaxed and like new!

Reviewed October 22, 2012

I had a wonderful facial with Denise who is the owner of this lovely relaxing spa . Something very special here with all the local products used in the treatments and both Denise and the young lady working with her were warmth personified . I would give this place 10 stars , one of the true highlights of my trip ! Try it !

Reviewed October 18, 2012

This hidden gym, tucked into the jungle was an amazing experience! With the surrounding sounds of the jungle, opened up for the breeze to caress you as well as the ambiance of peace and tranquility, the experience was insurmountable! Several services provided, too bad we only had time for a 90 minute massage because we could've spent all day here! Coconut oils and natural products to nourish your skin, homemade drinks and foot soak while you wait. Excellent service! Therapist, Ro, a definite request! Perfect!

Reviewed October 12, 2012

After a day of snorkeling we stopped here for a soak, mud and chocolate rub, and massage. It was awesome...great atmosphere and staff, very kind, and gave us some great information of what to do next in puerto viejo.