Korrigan Lodge was the perfect oasis at the tail end of an amazing but sometimes hectic trip from Colombia up through Panamá and into Costa Rica. Erwan and Ingrid were incredibly kind and accommodating. From the first, they went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable and welcomed, suggesting excursions and providing tips on restaurants in the area (they never steered us wrong). The bungalows are amazingly comfy and charming, set on property teeming with wildlife (sloths! howler monkeys! lizards!) and the showers are hot, really hot! ... Which was something we missed while in rural Colombia and Panamá. The breakfasts at Korrigan were the best we had on our entire trip. It was great to be able to borrow the lodge bicycles and go to Puerto Viejo, the Jaguar Preserve, or Gandoca-Manzanillo Refuge. Their dog, Bassam, is a charmer and a great companion who will lead you to the beach. All in all, a wonderful stay at a wonderful place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Korrigan Lodge is located in Punta Uva, just a few steps from a beautiful beach, nestled in the heart of the tropical forest. This is an ideal place to fully appreciate the richness of nature with its lush vegetation and its abundance of animal life.Ingrid and Erwan, your French hosts offer quality lodging in 4 comfortable and luxurious bungalows surrounded by a harmonious and enchanting environment designed to guarantee relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Korrigan Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Korrigan Hotel Puerto Viejo
- Korrigan Lodge Costa Rica/Limon