“Everybody is right” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bread & Chocolate

Bread & Chocolate
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Brunch, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Olathe, Kansas
“Everybody is right”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013

Everybody said the food was incredible. Everybody was right. We went there for the last two days of stay for brunch. It is american, but it is fantastic. Seriously. Good food.

Visited September 2013

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Puerto Viejo de Talamanca, Costa Rica
“Top Notch!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013

The food is delicious, consistent, and quick!! Personally, I eat there a minimum of 3 days a week and have had just about everything on the menu. I am never disappointed. I run a local Jungle Lodge in town and always recommend Bread and Chocolate to my guests. The only problem recommending B&C is that guests don't try anywhere else town. Highly suggest trying all the desserts!!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank CHLodge
Alajuela
“Had to try it”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013

It can't say it blew my mind but the food was good for sure. We ordered the french toast, sauteed potatoes and the regular coffee and juice. It was very good, I haven't tried the chocolates there -I know foolish- but maybe I will give it a 5 star next time when we get back. Not that great about the menu is that despite good habit in Costa Rica to add the 10% service to the prices it was not included, nor did it mention it was excluded.

• Visited October 2013
Oshawa, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worth the visit...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013

Became an almost daily event - small but tasty menu of hearty breakfast choices, including eggs with home fries, oatmeal pancakes with local honey, waffles, fresh fruit, great drink choices like the lemonade with ginger or of course the coffees. Went quite often and eventually bought some of their tasty chocolate treats too - truffles and mint brownies were fantastic.

Would definitely return...

Visited September 2013
Bethesda, Maryland
“I'm still thinking about my wonderful breakfast.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013

Had breakfast at B & C twice during our stay this past July and I have to say that the egg and cheese sandwich I had was perfection. A nice big sandwich with gooey cheese and fresh eggs served on delicious bread (homemade I believe). Kept me fully all day until dinner. I will definitely stop back in when I return in November. Took away one star because it does get crowded and noisy with tourists.

• Visited July 2013