“BROWNIES !!!!”

Bread & Chocolate
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Bread and Chocolate is a small, all natural, bakery and cafe on the Caribbean coast of Costa Rica. We offer a variety of freshly baked goods, hand-made chocolate truffles, and cakes, as well as breakfast and lunch.
Reviewed September 19, 2012

food is really good and cheap + they are doing the best brownies in the world ( i bought 4 more for the rest of our trip haha ) breakfast are also very good. Very sweet place, i hope to go back soon !

Reviewed September 18, 2012

I absolutely loved this place! The food is divine and the staff are so friendly. The cafe itself is very charming with lots of surrounding wildlife and areas to take in the review. They have healthy and indulgent food plus yummy drinks for you to enjoy. I will definitely go again and hope to bring my family with me.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

BEST place in town. others are good but if your only in town for a few days. bread & chocolate is the spot for breakfast and lunch.

Reviewed September 7, 2012 via mobile

Certainly worth a visit if you're in town. We had the jerk potatoes which I can't stop thinking about now and unlikely I ever will, and the French toast. Both delicious although the potatoes could've done with something else with them!

Reviewed September 6, 2012

This was my second visit (first last February) so I was wondering if perhaps I would be disappointed on my return - not a chance! The scrambled eggs were creamy and done to perfection , bread fresh and fruit juicy...round that off with a fabulous coffee in a country that does coffee well and it was just as good as remembered. I don't often round off a brunch with a chocolate but how could I pass on one of their home made cayenne pepper and dark chocolate truffles - oh yes, brunch heaven. Only open from Wednesday to Sunday so you'll have to plan but its well worth it.