“TASTY”
Review of Jungle Love Cafe - CLOSED

Jungle Love Cafe
Cuisines: Fusion
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We are a small family run restaurant that is located below our home. Our food is a fusion style of flavors that we love and hope you will too. We try to have a little something for everyone. Everything is homemade and we use almost all locally sourced ingredients. When you come to eat at Jungle Love you are eating in our home....We hope you feel welcome and at ease. And we can't wait to meet you. :)P
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Cannot say enough about our meal at Jungle Love! By far the best restaurant my wife and I ate at while staying in the area! I am still raving at home about the meal I had on our stay

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Jungle Love was lovely. The food was delicious. Ya-Moo and Poppy were great hosts. We stopped by on our bikes to make a reservation. We would have visited again; except that it was a little too far from our hotel. (about a 20 minute cab ride). Overall the nicest meal we had on our vacation.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Food seems like a general word to describe what you experience at Jungle Love. Fresh and creative dishes served by candlelight. The owner and his wife make an effort to connect with their customers and are truly servile individuals. Authentic experience and delicious dishes!

Reviewed April 15, 2013

We went to Jungle Love our first and last night in the Playa Chiquita area. It was our favorite dinner place and our daughters wanted to come back before our food even came the first night because of Poppy and Yamu the awesome owners. I can't say enough about this restaurant. And if the dinner wasn't enough, the dessert was unbelievable.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

I ate at Jungle Love on a recent vacation to Puerto Viejo and it definitely lived up to the reviews.

The location and ambiance are fantastic, very serene and romantic. The owner was very charming and attentive even though his wife was ill and he was run off his feet all alone. We asked him to bring what dishes he recommended and the food was absolutely spectacular. We started with prawns in a savoury sauce to share followed by tuna and (if I remember correctly) sea bass. I finished off with a chocolate dessert that was just the right amount of sweetness.

Note, if you whine too much about the wine you will be refused any more wine service... They make a mean Jim Beam & Coke though. The wine really wasn't bad it was just too much fun to see the reaction to my teasing ;-).