The rich woodwork and style seem to blend into the lush tropical backgroud as you step in through the handmade gait. The staff welcomes you like family and if your Spanish is limited, they are also multilingual. The open air design of the lobby and of the dining area is an invitation to sit and relax, and let the sounds of the surf take your thoughts away. If your looking for quiet, comfort( great beds) and convencience, then this is your place. If you just want to absorb the sun and the cleansing Ocean breezes, grab a blanket and a drink and cross the street. Otherwise, a bike ride in one direction will take you to town and the other way, to the infamous Caribean beaches with the possibility of monkey sightings and other exotic wildlife along the way. Even for the short time I was there, I got a taste of the " Pura Vida". I hope to come back some day
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise Island hotel is in front of the beautiful Playa Cocles and near the forest, with capacity for 45 people in 11 fully equipped rooms as well as tours and restaurant service to make your stay in the Caribbean Paradise unforgettable. Paradise Island has room for all kinds of groups, 10 are standard rooms with A /C, satellite TV and amenities. We also have an apartment equipped with kitchen, refrigerator, sofa bed, a small balcony and table, special for families or groups of friends of more than 4 people. All rooms and the hotel includes: -WIFI -Terraces Or balconies -Hammocks or rocking chairs -Book exchange -The Rooms have air conditioning -the showers have hot water -Service Breakfast a la carte (or bed) -Parking -Security 24/7 -Towels And sheets -Information of tours in the area -Swimming pool Additional services: -Beach lifeguard in Cocles -Rent of bicycles and snorkeling equipment -We spoke English and Spanish -Restaurant service * Children under 7 years free lodging * Children under 12 pay half Reception is open from 7am to 9pm Restaurant is open from 7:30am to 2pm There is no restriction of age for children Pets are allowed in our hotel with previous request by mail or telephone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Paradise Island Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel La Isla Puerto Viejo
- Paradise Island Lodge Costa Rica/Limon