We stayed three nights in December, 2012, and loved it. Rooms are nice with a big porch with a hammock. Gardens on the grounds give the place a tropical feel and the rooms feel very private. Location is central and convenient for food, beach, etc. Guy who runs the hotel (Andrea?) is friendly and helpful--he even helped me practice my Spanish.
Go up in the treehouse!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Guarana is a small hotel full of colors and good energy. We have 12 rooms individually ,uniquely decorated. We are situated in one of the most quiet and central streets in Puerto Viejo, 200 m. only steps to beach and restaurants. The hotel is safe, private and set in a lush tropical garden of flowers and fauna. Services include; Wireless, Laundry, Safe in room, Parking, communal kitchen totally equipped. English, Spanish, French & Italian spoken. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Guarana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guarana Hotel Puerto Viejo
- Hotel Guarana Costa Rica/Limon