My stay at this place during my study abroad trip during the winter months was so awesome. I loved the chilled, relaxed atmosphere of this place. I loved the owners, and I also loved how close it was to everything. The place is decorated awesomely with bright colors and really has a true tropical, Costa Rican feel. And every room has a hammock in the front! It's also nice to have warm water and a fan in the room. I loved staying at this place and I loved the town its in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Guarana is a small hotel full of colors and good energy. We have 12 rooms individually ,uniquely decorated. We are situated in one of the most quiet and central streets in Puerto Viejo, 200 m. only steps to beach and restaurants. The hotel is safe, private and set in a lush tropical garden of flowers and fauna. Services include; Wireless, Laundry, Safe in room, Parking, communal kitchen totally equipped. English, Spanish, French & Italian spoken. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Guarana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guarana Hotel Puerto Viejo
- Hotel Guarana Costa Rica/Limon