Chris and Joe really created a great place for their guests to enjoy the Carribean jungle feeling and nature - the bungalows are beautiful and offer a perfect and unique holiday experience. You immediately sense that you have arrived at a naturally grown place.
The tropical garden surrounds you, overwhelming with flowers, trees, birds and a lot of other animals - like our best friend, the sloth sleeping in the tree right in front of our bungalow. The breakfast is fabulous - with fresh fruits, lovely arranged for the eye,. and a fresh bread selection with cream cheese etc. - as a guest you are just grateful that the owners enjoy spoiling you and are naturally interested in every person staying in their beautiful property.
Cahuita is a cosy and laid-back place where you find good restaurants and nice reggae bars ;-) The environment offers a lot of possibilities to experience the nature, jungle, ocean, beaches, sloth rescue farms etc. :-)
Thanks to Chris and Joe for having been perfect hosts, we really enjoyed being with you. Take care of Lady, your sweet dog, the sweetest one in Costa Rica.
Karen & Sascha
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our little piece of Paradise in the jungle. We are a deluxe luxury accommodation offering impeccably clean rooms in a beautiful garden environment just steps to Playa Negra, with a gourmet breakfast included. You are surrounded by the animals, birds, butterflies, flowers, trees and sea. Come see us and enjoy the unique place we have to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Coral Hill Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Hill Bungalows Hotel Cahuita
- Coral Hill Bungalows Costa Rica/Cahuita