We stayed for 4 nights at Coral Hill and have only good things to say about the place. Chris and Joe are affable hosts, the breakfast are fantastic, the bungalows nice and comfortable. They will provide information, arrange for tours and transportation, make your stay more enjoyable. When you go out for lunch, try the Mandragora in Cahuita (across from Cabina Palmer) and for diner try Corleone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our little piece of Paradise in the jungle. We are a deluxe luxury accommodation offering impeccably clean rooms in a beautiful garden environment just steps to Playa Negra, with a gourmet breakfast included. You are surrounded by the animals, birds, butterflies, flowers, trees and sea. Come see us and enjoy the unique place we have to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Coral Hill Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Hill Bungalows Hotel Cahuita
- Coral Hill Bungalows Costa Rica/Cahuita