Me and my boyfriend wanted to get away from the city for a quiet and romantic stay. Coralhill Bungalows exceeded our expectations. The place was beautiful, quiet and romantic, perfect for a honeymoon or to spend a romantic vacation.
Joe, Chris and their lovely dog Lady, welcomed us and made us feel at home with a gourmet breakfast every-morning. The bungalows were beautiful and had the necessary to be comfortable; loved the double showers and the his and hers bathroom sinks were so convenient. Their garden is so colorful, full of life and simply beautiful, sitting on the porsche and enjoying that was one of our favorite thing.
We also rented bicycles and felt that was the best way to get around town. The beach was beautiful and the locals very friendly and helpful.
There were also many activities like white water rafting, canopy, climbing, surfing or simply relaxing; but whatever you want to do Chris and Joe will help you plan your day.
It was sad to leave, we cant' wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our little piece of Paradise in the jungle. We are a deluxe luxury accommodation offering impeccably clean rooms in a beautiful garden environment just steps to Playa Negra, with a gourmet breakfast included. You are surrounded by the animals, birds, butterflies, flowers, trees and sea. Come see us and enjoy the unique place we have to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Coral Hill Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Hill Bungalows Hotel Cahuita
- Coral Hill Bungalows Costa Rica/Cahuita