My girlfriend and I stayed at Coral Hill for four nights recently. The place is beautifully landscaped. Joe and Chris are very friendly and provided delicious breakfasts of fresh fruits, locally baked pastries (don't miss the banana bread!), and more. The bungalows are of top craftsmanship. Located a short five-minute walk from the beach, with enough distance from the local Reggae bar as to not disrupt the peaceful ambience of Coral Hill. There was even a sloth living in the tree right off of our front porch. Can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our little piece of Paradise in the jungle. We are a deluxe luxury accommodation offering impeccably clean rooms in a beautiful garden environment just steps to Playa Negra, with a gourmet breakfast included. You are surrounded by the animals, birds, butterflies, flowers, trees and sea. Come see us and enjoy the unique place we have to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Coral Hill Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Hill Bungalows Hotel Cahuita
- Coral Hill Bungalows Costa Rica/Cahuita