I would like to recommend the Coral Hill Bungalows to travellers planning a journey to Costa Rica, Caribbean coast. The small boutique hotel has the intimate touch of a bed and breakfast with added space. The hosts were always ready to answer questions and give helpful advice. Breakfasts were both beautiful to look at and delicious. I found them to be better than the other hotels where we stayed. Cauhita is very small and quite. A perfect place to read in your hammock or walk on the beach. There are only 2 restaurants around the corner but the nearest town is in easy walking distance. Great place to bike or sip on a beer at the local Raggae bar. There are quite a few interesting activities nearby and many nice guides who came with a recommendation. Our rooms were very clean and spacious. The garden was beautiful, filled with flowers and fragrant trees. We saw some frogs, howler monkeys and even a few sloths right in the garden.It rained while we were there, but the warm tropical rain could not stop the beauty of the place from shining through.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our little piece of Paradise in the jungle. We are a deluxe luxury accommodation offering impeccably clean rooms in a beautiful garden environment just steps to Playa Negra, with a gourmet breakfast included. You are surrounded by the animals, birds, butterflies, flowers, trees and sea. Come see us and enjoy the unique place we have to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Coral Hill Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Hill Bungalows Hotel Cahuita
- Coral Hill Bungalows Costa Rica/Cahuita