we had a great stay loved the room the only thing that would have been nice would have been an offer with our bags to our room as we had to carry them down a gravel walk way then up a lot of stairs as our room was on the second floor .other than that it was great if you can get a bungalow and this would not be a problem .the breakfast was excellent .we met some very nice people there also even if they were from edmonton lol .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our little piece of Paradise in the jungle. We are a deluxe luxury accommodation offering impeccably clean rooms in a beautiful garden environment just steps to Playa Negra, with a gourmet breakfast included. You are surrounded by the animals, birds, butterflies, flowers, trees and sea. Come see us and enjoy the unique place we have to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Coral Hill Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Hill Bungalows Hotel Cahuita
- Coral Hill Bungalows Costa Rica/Cahuita