Inti Resort and Villas
  • Pool
  • Free Internet
  • Beachfront
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 23, 2012

As a hotel manager (I live and work in Hawaii), the Inti Resort & Villas rates as a 5 diamond boutique resort. The quality of the guest rooms and features of the Resort were well planned and executed with a luxurious finish. Aside from the stunning product, it was the service that really elevated my experience at the Resort. The staff was exceptionally friendly - smiles all the time and any of our requests were immediately acknowledged and delivered.
On a personal note, my objective was to destress and re-connect. Inti Resort allowed me to re-connect to nature in a very exotic, but safe environment, while the yoga/meditation and spa helped me to destress and re-align my spirit. Words can't explain how valuable this experience was for me and I have to thank everyone at the Inti Resorts & Villas.
Everything from the arrival experience, guest rooms, food, and the spa/yoga activities plus the beautiful location made this a wonderful trip. I would highly recommend Inti Resorts & Villas to anyone who is looking for a get-away. The quality and service for the price paid is a great benefit so don't wait to book! It's a boutique Resort and the demand for Inti will continue to increase - it's a hidden gem, but not for long. I've already made reservations for my next visit in February 2013 to celebrate my 40th birthday! See you all soon!

Room Tip: We had a villa and I highly recommend it
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Tina C
Reviewed May 23, 2012

We would definitely come back to Inti Resort and Villas again. My family and I had the best vacation as my children were thrilled to play mini golf, go swimming and take drives into town to explore. My wife loved the spa and we enjoyed playing tennis as a family.It was great to experience something different for a change.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Joseph M
Reviewed May 16, 2012

We just back from Costa Rica and we had the chance to stay for the first time on a Feng Shui boutique resort. To our surprise this place was nothing as we had expected. We had been in a few places in Central America and most of them feel and look almost the same. Our rooms where sparking clean and extremely comfortable with a very modern look. A mix of European with a touch of Asian. The service was incredible and thanks for the a/c as the weather was extremely hot even at night. Food was good and the bar very eco with tables and stools done with natural wood from the jungle. We where amazing by the pool, incredible size for the location and the waterfall producing a great relaxing feeling. Our game of tennis at the court was interrupted by a shower that took as by surprise but we were able to continue after a few drinks as we wait till the rain was over. We did experience a bit of trouble with the water in our room after the rain , but we had read on the info brochure that we found in our room that at times its happen due that the water supply comes from a water well, by the following morning water was running good. We had the chance to take a few tours of the area and we where amazing by Cahuita national park. Snorking was great and we had a great time at the beach. Without questions this is one of the best resorts of the area. I am not sure how many stars do they have but I give then 10 stars. Great place. Keep the Feng Shui work !!!!.

Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Silvana S
Reviewed May 10, 2012

Inti Resort and Villas stands up to everything it promises. I can’t say enough about it. My friend and I were looking for an escape from the oversized and overpopulated commercial resorts, but still have the luxury of a resort experience, and we found it here! The resort is so peaceful, so majestic with its natural surroundings and extremely friendly. We meditated, and did yoga and I can’t tell you how utterly thrilled we were with this place. Thanks so much!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Gabriel L
Reviewed September 13, 2011

Inti Resort and Villas has been an exceptional experience for me and my family. As a brand new resort, we were so thrilled to have had such a beautiful experience. The staff is absolutely lovely. We were offered exceptional service. My husband and I were happy to see the child friendly facilities, our two kids loved it. It was truly a peaceful and very relaxing time. We took advantage of the yoga and meditation classes which were wonderful. The tours were well organized. The villa we stayed in was very relaxing and we apprecitated the privacy. The grounds of the resort felt like paradise. We are anxious to revisit and create new Costa Rican memories. Thank you to Inti Resort and Villas for making our stay so wonderful!

Room Tip: For privacy we highly recommend staying in a villa. They are very comfortable and they have air conditioning which is great.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family