We cant speak more highly on this hotel, not only is it set in the most beautifully landscaped gardens with a great pool, the accommodation (Green Cottage) was second to none (clean, spacious, uniquely designed and safe with own personal terrace under the trees). The clincher however were the hosts, Marise and Pierre who totally made our stay. They went way beyond the call of duty in making our stay truly memorable. Pierre took us for a day of activity including visiting the Jaguar Rescue Centre (highly recommend) and also trekking in the jungle to find a cave and then a stunning waterfall, which was all off the beaten track wiht no other tourists in sight - Pierre was a passionate and safe guide and his knowledge of everything nature meant we learnt more in one day than we have in years if felt!
This hotel is unbelieveable value for money and in a great location just outside Cahuita so very peaceful. A real gem it was sad to leave and especially to say goodbye to Pierre and Marise who were the most wonderful hosts - happy days.....G & S Robertson
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playa Negra Guesthouse is a small seaside hotel located at Playa Negra, on the southern Caribbean coast of Costa Rica, one kilometre north of the centre of the town of Cahuita. Opened in December 2008, the hotel offers upper scale accommodation consisting of two lovely, fully equipped Caribbean style cottages, three tastefully decorated guest rooms, swimming pool and pool house. The cottages and rooms overlook lush, carefully maintained gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Playa Negra Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Negra Guesthouse Hotel Cahuita
- Playa Negra Guesthouse Costa Rica/Cahuita