“Dinner at the family table”

Miss Ediths's Restaurant
Ranked #35 of 60 Restaurants in Cahuita
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 4, 2014

Was some years ago but still recall the nice local recipy's and homely atmosphere and lovely food! Nice spicy caribbean style food to finish the day in the sun!

Reviewed January 29, 2014

The food is absolutely delicious and worth waiting for and you will probably have to! I have waited for my dinner for over an hour and then been given the wrong thing which she insisted I had ordered.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

My wife and I decided to try this place out after some debate based on the trip adviser reviews. People were complaining mostly about the price. Lets face it, if you live in the States or Europe you pay more money for better food right? You pay more at a nice private place than you do at applebees. The food here is worth the price. The Jerk Chicken is totally authentic. My wifes curry chicken was amazing as well. We didnt mind paying more money for something better than cosados. So dont worry about all those reviews because the food here is great.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

Since Miss Ediths were ranked very high among the restaurants in Cahuita we decided to have lunch here a rainy day. We were the only guests at the restaurant and Miss Edith herself were serving us.

I must say that she was not the sheerful lady that I have read about, but the local food we got here were really delicious! I wish we had time for more dinner visits here.

Pricing is rather high but it was one of the best meals we had in our three weeks vacation in Costa Rica. Don't miss this!

The location is a bit off from the absolute city centre, so make sure to go here for

Reviewed January 9, 2014

Ms Edith has the best chicken jerk I have ever tried…. well, has the best chicken no matter how it´s cooked. The problem is that she knows it… and will make you pay tons of money for that. Prepare to pay more than 20k colones for a the jerk and two starters… quite pricey!!!