We stayed in the bunglelow and it was a walk but really loved it. The whole place is amazing. Would come back and just stay at this place. But the rooms need a little TLC. Could be a little cleaner and needs new paint. we only had one resterant for meal, the other one closed during our stay. so the meals were very very expensive. Just so you know 14 dollars for lunch 16 for supper. We had no car so no other option. I would do it again in a heart beat. Loved this place. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Selva Verde is more than a lodge and more than a rainforest reserve. It is your gateway into a magical world of towering Almendro trees, Mantled Howler Monkeys, and Keel Billed Toucans. Immerse yourself in tropical nature as you hike through deep green forest or reflect quietly in a comfortable hammock. Discover something new as you encounter Selva Verde's amazing wildlife and vibrant people. Rekindle your sense of wonder and experience the out-of-the-ordinary. Experience Selva Verde! Located just 2 hours from San Jose, Selva Verde provides easy access to the wonders of the rainforest. For over 30 years, we have been a haven for nature enthusiasts from around the world. Our abundant biodiversity, comfortable rainforest lodge, and exciting activities are ideal for adventure seekers, bird and wildlife watchers, students, and families. Come explore Selva Verde's 500 acres of vibrant tropical nature in the heart of Costa Rica's Sarapiqui Canton. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Selva Verde Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Selva Verde Hotel Sarapiqui
- Selva Verde Lodge Costa Rica/Sarapiqui