City Express San Jose Costa Rica(San Antonio De Belen)(Great Value!)
$75
$60
$96
$81
El Rodeo Estancia Boutique Hotel & Steakhouse(San Antonio De Belen)(Great Value!)
$70
$118
Doubletree.com
$221
$214
  • Pool
La Riviera(San Antonio De Belen)(Great Value!)
$71
Apartotel Obelisco(San Antonio De Belen)
$157
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Terrazas de Golf Boutique Hotel(San Antonio De Belen)
$92
$87
Hotwire.com
$83
Cancelon
  • Restaurant
  • Spa
All reviewsclose to the airportsan josecosta ricafree breakfastthird floorfree shuttlefresh fruitwater pressurestandard roomrice and beansnice poolbooked this hotelstayed for one nightsjo airportshopping mallan early morning flightan upgrade
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I stayed 2 nights in the beginning and end of a recent trip to Costa Rica. I did not get to experience the hotel a lot. Both the occasion, I got a room upgrade (I trust so, as the room was booked as part of a package through a travel agency). Quality breakfast was offered in the restaurant. Rooms were well furnished,with great service from staff, I will prefer to stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Indo-Calgarian
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I hope this is the correct place to which I refer. Near the airport but no shuttle service so taxi was extra. For only $65 we had a very nice room but the bed was up in a loft (interesting stairs) and the toilet was downstairs (a bit cramped). We wish the AC was turned on in advance of our arrival (we booked reservations). The restaurant served a fantastic stuffed snapper but the bar service was tediously slow. We stayed only 6 hours to avoid sleeping in the airport. It was well worth it even though there was a constant rumble of other AC's..

Room Tip: Ask for a room that has the bed and toilet on the same level. Also ask about AC noise from adjoining rooms.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank pebblepolisher
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Stayed here during the Central American Games ....was a wonderful experience with great staff!
Spent a week here and enjoyed it totally....As much as this place was a little ways off from City Center it is near to Plaza Cariari for shopping with a quaint souvenir shop nearby!
The grounds are always well kept and botanical plant names are posted.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
RD_GuestService, Guest Relations Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, San Jose Aeropuerto, Costa Rica, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

Dear, Belizebwai

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed Belizebwai. We look forward to your next stay.

Please friend us on Facebook to stay informed of our upcoming specials!

Best Regards

Mauricio Luna
mluna@radisson.co.cr
+506 20106000

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Stayed here on our last night to catch a morning flight. Hotel is ok. Service was ok. i have no big complaints. they did their job. They keep the hotel clean but it is outdated. We were in the Presidential Suite which was big and nice but incredibly outdated! They have an airport shuttle but it only goes once an hour so keep that in mind. Breakfast was included but was not very good. Please know that this review comes from someone who stayed in five star resorts on the other nights so I might be jaded. I think for a discount hotel it is fine but if looking for an airport hotel I would pick one of the newer ones.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Carlson Hotels C, Online Customer Support at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, San Jose Aeropuerto, Costa Rica, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

Thank you for providing your feedback regarding your stay at the Country Inn & Suites San Jose, Costa Rica. We were very sorry to hear that you did not fully enjoy your stay due to the fact that the hotel seemed outdated and your breakfast was not agreeable. We will take your comments and share them with hotel management and staff to ensure corrective action is taken. If you would like to further discuss your stay with one of our agents, please contact us directly at ccare@carlsonrezidor.com

Deanna

Reviewed February 24, 2013

My first impression of the Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, San Jose, Costa Rica began before my arrival. A couple of days before departure I e-mailed the hotel directly. I stated our flight number and arrival time, and that I knew they had an airport shuttle service – how should I contact them upon our arrival? They promptly wrote back that there was no need for me to contact them. That a driver would be waiting for us holding a placard with my name, and the hotel’s logo. After passing customs, all international travelers seem to be funneled out the same exit at that airport. The doors open to a throng of people loudly offering taxis, tours, and places to stay. It might have been a bit intimidating if not for a friendly man holding a sign with my name in bold letters. The complimentary airport shuttle is so appreciated!
The desk staff was very welcoming. We had chosen a junior suite and stayed in room 118. King-sized bed, two TV's, two love seats, ottomans, a microwave and mini-fridge. Our room had a private deck overlooking the pool (approximately 18 x 24 feet) with two patio chairs and a small table.
Our first meal in Costa Rica was at the hotel restaurant. I had a chicken and mushroom dish that was delicious, and of such generous proportion that the leftovers were my supper for the next night. In fact, the waiter carefully packaged up my leftovers between two disposable plates, wrapping it all in plastic wrap while securing a napkin and fork to the package. It was very thoughtful. The open air restaurant overlooks the pools and the area is beautifully landscaped and attracted many birds for viewing.
I looked forward to the free breakfast the next morning, but was rather dismayed to see a very large group of people (perhaps high school or college age) go to breakfast while we were still getting ready. We have had this happen many times in the United States at various hotel chains. A school or youth group goes into the smallish breakfast room and the poor hostess is not capable of keeping all of the foods filled, nor is there any seating room for anyone else. I needn’t have worried. This hotel has foresight for such conditions and groups are offered breakfast in a separate dining area! The array of options offered for a complimentary breakfast was astounding! Eggs - made to order, pastries, cheese, breads, juices, rice and beans, and enticing fruits were plentiful!
We were booked at the hotel for February 16-18, and again before our return to the States on February 22-23rd. We liked our room so much that we requested (and got) the same one for our last night as well. Sadly, we had to leave for the airport at 6:00 am, before breakfast would be served – the lobby staff does provide coffee, fruit and pastry for those who must leave early. Again, the shuttle was complimentary

Room Tip: Room 118 has a great view, great patio and is quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple