We used this as a dropping off point in and out of
SJO. We felt it was great value for the money, clean, friendly service. No problems with the Shuttle. Food was excellent with a first class buffet breakfast, a great dinner from Chef Hazel. I can agree with all of the previous reviews, and I wouldn't advocate it as a vacation resort, but for the business traveller, or as a place to wait a departing flight, or a tour pickup, it was just fine.
Only one tiny problem, we are early risers, and they don't start the coffee pot until 7 am, but they didn't complain when we made our own using their outdoor brewer.
Two issues...It is a noisy area, but we slept like babies, and what the heck, I like roosters who take their job seriously. Also, I am a walker and I tromped all around the area during daylight areas and never felt at all threatened.
We like the place, not pretentious at all, but it lived up to everything they advertised, and the guidebooks advised. We will definitely use them on every trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free breakfast, shuttle to the airport and WiFi Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia and Cheap Tickets so you can book your La Riviera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Riviera Hotel San Antonio De Belen
- La Riviera Costa Rica/San Antonio De Belen