We booked La Riviera because we were only staying overnight between flights and it was close to the airport and the price included transport from and to the airport. Me and my friends stayed there three times during our trip and every time we emailed the day before our arrival to confirm time and place for the pickup. Sylvia at La Riviera answered and confirmed they would be there, but not once they showed up! All three times we waited about 30 minutes before some kind Tico helped us by calling the hotel and then they showed up 10-15 minutes later. The transportation part of the offer is such a joke! The hotel is nice enough, but the beds are quite uncomfortable and the area is really noicy with roosters, dogs and traffic. The area doesn't feel that safe, all houses are surrounded by walls with barb wire, but it felt safe enough when we went out to eat one night (the hotel restaurant was closed). Since the transportation was a big reason we booked this hotel in the first place, I am really disappointed. Next time we'll book something else and just take a cab.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free breakfast, shuttle to the airport and WiFi Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your La Riviera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Riviera Hotel San Antonio De Belen
- La Riviera Costa Rica/San Antonio De Belen