We stayed here our first and last night in Costa Rica. Nice hotel within 15 min of airport and perfect position to start our journey from. They picked us up at airport, driver there waiting with our name on sign and returned us at end without a flaw. The car rental was left for us at hotel in morning and reception staff did everything they could to make us comfortable, including phone calls to car co. The rooms and grounds were lovely, the staff warm and friendly (this may not seem important but after eleven days in Costa Rica I can say we didn't run into a lot of friendly people. Those at hotel desks were of course professionally pleasant and our tour guides were very friendly, but the average staff, waiters, maids, people on the street looked at us like we had 2 heads) Ending our trip in pleasant friendly surroundings made a big impact. If your american and going to Costa Rica, I do recommend this hotel, they will make you feel welcome. Stayed Feb 20 and march2 2014
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free breakfast, shuttle to the airport and WiFi Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your La Riviera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Riviera Hotel San Antonio De Belen
- La Riviera Costa Rica/San Antonio De Belen