Very clean rooms/lobby/pool. Super friendly staff, especially sweet Judy in the restaurant. Within 15 minute drive to everywhere we needed to be (Hope Center at Pava, Open House church at the Intercontinental Hotel. My first trip to Costa Rica. I can't speak toward pricing, as my cost for the hotel was included in a package deal. But I know you can get an online quote. (Air, hotel and all meals was $1000 for 5 nights)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free breakfast, shuttle to the airport and WiFi Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your La Riviera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Riviera Hotel San Antonio De Belen
- La Riviera Costa Rica/San Antonio De Belen