It is a beautiful hotel - gorgeous grounds. Very convenient with shuttles and taxis easy to get. The restaurant was excellent - buffet breakfast - so many choices! Temperature is so nice, we enjoyed eating on the porch- and stayed dry even when the rain came in.
The pools are beautiful too! San Jose is not like the rest of Costa Rica - so don't stay here all vacation, but an excellent place to get acclimated to a new country before you launch to your ultimate destination. Everyone speaks English here. Many tours will pick up and drop off here. We took the Ecoscapes Highlights tour with overnight option. Booked directly on the ecospaces website. Great way to get started. After that we took a grayline bus from the Marriott to our hotel in Manuel Antonio.
I would definately stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover striking architecture and impeccable accommodations at Costa Rica Marriott Hotel San Jose. Our luxury hotel in San Jose, Costa Rica offers a magical backdrop for a leisurely or adventurous stay. One of the best hotels in Central America, as rated by Condé Nast, our hacienda resort sits nestled within a 30-acre coffee plantation and offers views of the mountains or the San Jose skyline. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Costa Rica Marriott Hotel San Jose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Costa Rica Marriott San Jose
- Marriott San Antonio De Belen
- Marriott San Jose
- Marriott Costa Rica
- San Jose Marriott
- Costa Rica Marriott Hotel San Jose San Antonio De Belen