All the comforts of a Marriott resort with very convenient proximity to the airport. While the area around is very industrial (though some decent neighborhoods to the west for runners) the grounds are impeccable and facilities fully modern. The gym is excellent and the pools very pleasant. Staff are polite, though sometimes few and far between.
- The hotel can be loud at night. The format seems to carry sounds of doors and voices throughout the tiled halls, the wind can be fierce simply due to the geography and because it has event halls, if your timing is right you might catch a rowdy wedding that goes late into the night (as we did)
- the pool is frigid
- when we tried to find lunch at the coffee shop on a Sunday, they were out of the first 4 things we wanted... No salads at all, and limited ingredients for sandwiches. It was the night after a large wedding, but to run out of food was surprising.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Hotwire, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Costa Rica Marriott Hotel San Jose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Costa Rica Marriott San Jose
- Marriott San Antonio De Belen
- Marriott San Jose
- Marriott Costa Rica
- San Jose Marriott
- Costa Rica Marriott Hotel San Jose San Antonio De Belen