We used this hotel for our first and last nights in Costa Rica. It's close to the international airport, and fairly close to Tobias Bolanos, the airport that NatureAir uses.
This is a classy property in a beautiful setting - lovely building with attractive Spanish colonial central courtyard and very comfortable rooms with good beds and quality bedding. The food in the restaurants was tasty, the breakfast buffet costly but excellent, worth it.
- The attractive but cold pools, which were quite the shock to the system after heated pools in most resorts and the beautifully warm ocean water.
- The costly internet access and separate charge for computer use. Surely the Marriott can provide free wifi at the rates they charge.
Being an American hotel in cooler San Jose, the Marriott serves as a good transition from the hot hot Pacific and whatever cold destination you have to return to.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Costa Rica Marriott Hotel San Jose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Costa Rica Marriott San Jose
- Marriott San Antonio De Belen
- Marriott San Jose
- Marriott Costa Rica
- San Jose Marriott
- Costa Rica Marriott Hotel San Jose San Antonio De Belen