We stayed at the El Rodeo on our first and last nights of a Gate1 Travel tour. No complaints. The hotel is comfortable, the rooms are spacious and it adjoins the Rodeo Restaurant which is a local steak house and quite popular with the locals. Travelers should know this hotel is quite near the airport ( 20 minutes or less) but is not in San Jose and requires a taxi ride if you want or need to head to town.
The neighborhood adjoining the hotel is NOT for walking, especially after dark.
There is a single internet-connected PC, and although it is totally free, you will need to be diligent to find it available. The hotel has a small lobby and bar area, and breakfast served a few hundred yards away in a small facility.
There is a small pool and a hot tub as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- El Rodeo is a Four-Star Boutique Hotel that replaces the impersonal atmosphere of hotel chains with Costa Rican charming warmth, plus exceptional service and great comfort in a relaxed and peaceful atmosphere. El Rodeo Boutique Hotel & Steak House is conveniently located 10 minutes away from Juan Santamaria International Airport, and in the heart of the latest, bustling business and commercial district, Santa Ana/San Antonio de Belen (Lindora). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your El Rodeo Estancia Boutique Hotel & Steakhouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel El Rodeo Country San Antonio De Belen
- Country Inn San Antonio De Belen
- San Antonio De Belen Country Inn
- El Rodeo Country Hotel
- El Rodeo Estancia Boutique Hotel & Steakhouse Costa Rica/San Antonio De Belen