This was a very nice hotel. The staff really works hard to please guests. When the ice machine did not work and we called the front desk they immediately brought us a bucket of ice. The rooms are in the midst of a tropical setting and are comfortable. It was clean and staff always ready to help. The pool was nice but you have to check out the pool towels and when you return them you leave them in a bin and place your ticket in a box. There is really no way to verify you returned the towels as anyone can say the towels and ticket placed was theirs-no one verifies the actual return-but we had no problems. The restaurant food was decent but expensive by Costa Rican standards at $10-15. There is a mall nearby with some great restaurants but expect to pay $10-15. The casino was nearly empty. This hotel is close to the airport and not in the middle of downtown. We would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warm, rustic and luxurious, the DoubleTree Cariari by Hilton brings modern day opulence to Costa Rica's capital city. A heavenly urban retreat with spacious guestrooms, a sparkling swimming pool and great service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cariari San Jose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Cariari By Hilton San Jose Hotel San Antonio De Belen
- Doubletree San Antonio De Belen
- San Jose Hilton
- DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Cariari San Jose Costa Rica/San Antonio De Belen