I liked this hotel a lot. It had the Costa Rican feel, but was also modern and very comfortable. There was a lot to do on the premise in case you aren't planning on leaving the place. The breakfast was great and the casino was a nice addition. I didn't like that you had to pay for the airport shuttle, as that is typically included with the hotel stay. Also, close to other restaurants and little shopping center if you want to get out. Not very close to the city, but that was okay for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warm, rustic and luxurious, the DoubleTree Cariari by Hilton brings modern day opulence to Costa Rica's capital city. A heavenly urban retreat with spacious guestrooms, a sparkling swimming pool and great service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, ETB, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Cancelon, Odigeo, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cariari San Jose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Cariari By Hilton San Jose Hotel San Antonio De Belen
- Doubletree San Antonio De Belen
- San Jose Hilton
- DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Cariari San Jose Costa Rica/San Antonio De Belen