During the week of Easter, I had a 5-day business trip to San Jose, Costa Rica. On this trip, I splurged a few extra dollars to bring my wife and son with me. The DoubleTree Cariari is only 10 minutes from the airport (or $12 taxi). It is 25 minutes from downtown San Jose (or $22). The hotel is open and airy with great sized rooms for international travel. The staff is extremely helpful, speaks great English and went over the top to make sure our stay was a good one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warm, rustic and luxurious, the DoubleTree Cariari by Hilton brings modern day opulence to Costa Rica's capital city. A heavenly urban retreat with spacious guestrooms, a sparkling swimming pool and great service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cariari San Jose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Cariari By Hilton San Jose Hotel San Antonio De Belen
- Doubletree San Antonio De Belen
- San Jose Hilton
- DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Cariari San Jose Costa Rica/San Antonio De Belen