It's near to the airport, which makes it ideal for the first night in Costa Rica. There seems to be a golf course nearby, but we just stayed one night before going to the Pacific coast. This hotel is great going that direction, because it's on the Western side of San Jose, so you never have to drive through the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warm, rustic and luxurious, the DoubleTree Cariari by Hilton brings modern day opulence to Costa Rica's capital city. A heavenly urban retreat with spacious guestrooms, a sparkling swimming pool and great service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotwire, Priceline and HotelTravel.com so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cariari San Jose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Cariari By Hilton San Jose Hotel San Antonio De Belen
- Doubletree San Antonio De Belen
- San Jose Hilton
- DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Cariari San Jose Costa Rica/San Antonio De Belen