Had to travel to Costa Rica for work and needed to stay in the city area. This hotel was like a hidden resort. You would never know you were staying in the city. The hotels workers were so nice. From the time I called to make the reservation to check-out everyone was very kind. The pool looked very nice but it was a little cool and rainey for me to use. Place to eat were good also. Average hotel prices. Casino kinda lame but there if you want to play. Shuttle from airport is $8.00. We ended renting a car after our first night and parking was free. Airport departure tax can be paid at hotel which is nice since it will save you about 45 minutes at airport. Rooms were very clean and the basic Latin style room. Rooms are not like the U.S. . Internet connection was only ok. Would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warm, rustic and luxurious, the DoubleTree by Hilton Cariari brings modern day opulence to Costa Rica's capital city. A heavenly urban retreat with spacious guestrooms, a sparkling swimming pool and great service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cariari San Jose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Cariari By Hilton San Jose Hotel San Antonio De Belen
- Doubletree San Antonio De Belen
- San Jose Hilton
- DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Cariari San Jose Costa Rica/San Antonio De Belen