My daughter and I spent the first leg of our trip at Hotel Hojarascas for 3 nights and ended our last night of our trip there also. Jose Omar was absolutely wonderful, who made us feel as if we were royalty. Each morning our breakfast was specially made by Jose Omar. He offered help in getting around the city by bus, which stopped right outside the hotel. His mother greeted us with hugs each morning or evening and it was a very special place to be. When we left, he personally drove us to the airport to make sure we were okay. It was very hard to leave such hospitality. We know that when we visit again, Hotel Hojarascas will definitely be on our itinerary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Somos: Un Hotel Familiar, Administrado por los Miembros de su Familia. Hacemos de Este Lugar, Su Casa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Hotel & Boutique Hojarascas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel & Boutique Hojarascas Costa Rica/Heredia
- Boutique Hojarascas Heredia