Quality Excellent - The Hotel is perfectly located across a local shopping store and a block away from the city market. The owner - Jose Omar-is wonderful and takes care of you. Its a family run business that is attentive and treats their guests as friends.
We stayed in town a week to visit family in the hotel apartment which is furnished with a complete kitchen. There is a washer/dryer available and they have complimentary WIFI and desktops for guest use. Transportation (i.e. taxi, local bus) are a 3 minute walk away. Oh and local currency exchange is located across the street (same exchange value as the bank). They have complimentry breakfast which includes fresh local fruits, local style breakfast, coffee, juices, soda, water. Shower is spacious with hot water on demand.
Jose and staff are about making you feel at home and ensuring they are available to help you with any need. It's not often you find a hotel where they make you feel like you are the only one there providing you with a comfortable place to staty. Awesome, clean and comfortable place with free airport pick-up/drop off to airport 20 minutes away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Somos: Un Hotel Familiar, Administrado por los Miembros de su Familia. Hacemos de Este Lugar, Su Casa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Hotel & Boutique Hojarascas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel & Boutique Hojarascas Costa Rica/Heredia
- Boutique Hojarascas Heredia